Sunday, June 6, 2010

Princess of Indonesia


Election Miss Indonesia is one of the most prestigious events in Indonesia. From childhood I have always dreamed of, I can stand on a stage this grand event. But apparently, I was not destined for it. :-). So, I can only admire the finalists only. This time I will discuss about Artika Sari Devi. I really admire hers. She's beautiful, smart and wise. First time I saw her on the show the selection of Indonesian women, in 2004, I was interested. her way to speak or answer questions very well, she used a speech language appropriate to the context. The most remarkable is that he is one of the winners of the contest which also made it into 15 large selection of Miss Universe in 2005. Amazing. When will I be like her? Although now she has married, but his charisma as a princess of Indonesia remain visible. I loved it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment