Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Beloved Campus


Campus is one of the best places to seek knowledge. One of them is Tanjungpura University, where I learned about many things. At this university there are a lot of majors, and that I chose is the English language education. But I'm not going to tell you about my schoolwork, but about my dreams on my campus. I imagine my campus is a strong building, with pillars carved pole which is accompanied by a color that matches the building. Also, clean the rubbish and long grass, moreover, without having to pay for parking. Added to the internet or hotspot facility this can be used for free. In addition, the classroom is tidy and clean, with good seats, and without a noisy fan sound. Still a lot of what I want, but despite the fact that can not be like that, but the campus stills the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment