Sunday, May 16, 2010

Learning Review

Do you know about Review Essay?
This morning, I learnt about that. When I and two of my Friends made the power point of that, because we should present the material of the topic, we had to read many materials. I got confused, but my friends helped me to learnt it.
When we presented the material, I just read the point of material. Actually, I should explain it clearly for all of the friends in the classroom, but honestly, I did not really understand..^-^
After we finished present the topic, my lecturer explained again about the review essay. Finally, I could understand more about it.
One of the purpose of review essay is to critique an art work and summarize the something that has publication. In language features, review essay use attitudinal lexis and metaphorical. We can integrate the past tense or present tense.
I think the review essay is interesting to increase our written.
Enough for today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment